Oktober 18, 2015

Clothers

Everyone know what I mean, the most of us young ladies loves it. SHOPPING. You go in different stores and looking for anything you can wear. Oh, that's nice or I love this shirt, what's about this Jeans and so on...in the end we buy everything of it because we can't coose for one.

We buy, buy and buy every year enough clothers we wouldn't wear for years but in this time we think need this clothing. With the time we will forget that we bought it and have this one in out wardrobe. Undefinable time will gone. In the end we have around twenty T-Shirts, five different jackets for every season, ten sweatshirts and five pullover, I wouldn't reckon my own clothers because this would take time until tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll have school and my class won't be really happy when I going to say to twenty six Boys and one Girl: Sorry, I'm so tired because I`ve made a list of all my clothers. 

My intention of this post is to think about if we really will need all this Things. A wardrobe full of clothers unless you only use maximal half of it. Make this sence? This is the question from a sixteen year old girl which haven'nt a two meter with to one meter depths to two meter hight wardrobe. My wardrobe is really small and haven't this proporties like the one I described. However I have the feeling so much things in this little wardrobe are so absurd, what I thought when I've bought them? I don't know.

In addition to that I can't find anything in the wardrobe. Do you have sometimes the same problem? Yes boys, we girls sometimes really stand in fornt of our clothers and did'nt find anything to wear because we search one thing special and only want this clother. This one could be in the deepest edge of this clothingbox or is for example under ten other shirts, so that you can't see this one.

Sometimes I ask myself if it would be necessary to have so much clothers. I mean we always wearing the same clothers, the other ones waiting in the regal that you will one day decide I am going to wear you today.

You can see here a Little part of my wardrobe and every human seeing that I'm a Little bit of the chaotic persons. Out of this Picture I've weared three Thing the last weeks. Not more that three Things I promise.


While I've written thiss post my Brian got an idea. In the next time or whenever I have time and an desire for it, I will write here something about the clothers in my wardrobe I've forgot in the deepest edge or only clothers I love. By the way they aren't the actual Collection since every Fashion Blogger is doing that and I'm not a Fashion Blogger.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, I know right! I've never really concerned myself with clothes or fashion until recently. I see so many cute outfits on the store mannequins and I want all of them!! >.<

    But yeah, I realised that I have too many clothes to wear and yet, sometimes, I stand in front of my wardrobe and lament that I have nothing to wear!!! Haha!, great blog post. :)

    Keep blogging, lovely
    ~Ashy
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I think it's because when nobody is saying it you don't recodnice.
      Thank you for so nice words.
      Love, Lea

      Löschen