November 10, 2015

THE TRY: Fashion

I've already told about the clothers of my wardrobe and that I want to start a project. Show you my clothers, however they are from the deepest edge or my favourites. It doesn't matter. Write about Fashion without any knowledge and you may know that I am definately not a fashionvictim. Only a sixteen year old girl who loves wearing a pair of Jeans and a big pullover over it. Yes, that's my style, very interesting. But let me start with outfits I love but for the daily life in School it's nothing for me.

In this Picture I am wearing a normal shirt and a flowerd skirt. The combination is really sportive but also elegant. Therfore perfect for every event you don't know before which kind of it it is. What do you think? Would you wear this combination?

Here also me, I know my knees are stupid and ugly but we couldn't Change it. This pink purple flowerd touched Dress is fixed by a Little black belt, on grounds that the clother is to big for me. Yes, I bought it one number bigger, because that was the only they had and I've already searched for a Dress for weeks or months. I like it, no matter which size. That isn't the world's end.

Now we are coming to one of my definately favourites in my wardrobe. I love this outfit so much. It's a classicer, black and White but also something extravagant.  
I am wearing a black pants with an black and white squared blouse. It's sleeveless and you can make a bow at the top of it. I love these blouse, it has something different to normal ones and show you that it is something beautiful.



2 Kommentare:

  1. This are awesome outfits. I really like the first outfit and how its casual but also dressy. I don't know if I could pull that off as well as you but it's worth trying. You are lovely!
    -V

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Vanessa. It means a lot to me that you like this outfit.
      Love, Lea

      Löschen